4 eCommerce Development Platforms That Are Trending in the Market
In today's tech-savvy era, creating and managing online stores with feature rich and impeccable ecommerce development platforms that are available in the market is not that difficult, even if you do not have pure technical knowledge and commendable code writing skills feature. While remarkable usability, search engine optimization, and design are critical, such e-commerce development platforms are focused primarily on taking full advantage of social and mobile commerce trends. Here is a list of 4 e-commerce development platforms that are becoming increasingly popular in today's business marketplace.
# 1 Magento
Magento is not an uncommon name in the e-commerce business today. Since its invention, Magento has been hugely popular with web developers for its world-class features. If you look at the details, this well-known eCommerce platform currently holds nearly a quarter of its total market share. Because of its scalability and noteworthy reliability, most professional Magento developers rely on this brilliant web development platform. Well-known brands such as Liverpool FC, Burger King and Pepe Jeans have adopted this platform as the underlying technology for their respective official websites. Here are some of the alluring benefits you can get when choosing Magento as a web development platform.
– It's an open source platform. Therefore, this platform is open to any kind of customization.
– It's not only extremely user-friendly, but also easy to manage.
– It offers a great user experience.
– It offers over 9000 extensions or plugins that allow you to easily scale your business.
– It provides a rich resource library that covers the entire business administration, prepares demos and maintains business growth.
– To make product sales more efficient, Magento offers some free extensions that make social commerce more efficient.
# 2 Shopify
After the recent market trend, Shopify is probably the best e-commerce development platform. It focuses more on mobile shopping along with social commerce. Today, this ecommerce development platform successfully hosts almost 325,000 online stores that are not only in active status, but are also successful in doing business. Here are some of the notable features of Shopify.
– More than 100 store themes (templates) are available.
– It has the peculiarity to connect the E-Store with your Facebook page. So you can sell your products directly on Facebook.
– To expand the functions of the online shop, more than 1500 extensions or plugins are available.
– 24X7 support is available via tutorials, live chat, Shopify's community forum, and over a phone.
– It offers a built-in shopping cart, which is extremely mobile friendly.
# 3 YoKart
If you're considering starting an e-commerce startup, this YoKart platform is definitely a good choice for you. This ecommerce development platform seamlessly offers online stores from multiple vendors such as Etsy and eBay. Take a look at the lucrative features of YoKart below.
– You can not only own the framework but also the source code. More importantly, YoKart allows you to efficiently customize the portal to meet your needs.
– Provides detailed dealer and shop owner manuals, FAQs, video tutorials and one-year free store management support.
– The YoKart platform is extremely mobile friendly. It offers a special Android application for the marketplaces.
# 4 BigCommerce
Regardless of the size of the online stores, BigCommerce today successfully hosts more than 55,000 e-stores in the competitive market. If you do not have a background or background in writing codes and still want to build and manage an online store, BigCommerce is undoubtedly the best option available to you. Here are some of its notable features mentioned below.
– You do not have to pay a transaction fee.
– It offers extensive built-in features, including taxes, shipping, analytics, coupons, newsletters, and more.
– All paid and free templates are accessible. BigCommerce offers an amazing and seamless mobile experience.
– The BigCommerce support service is great. Educational videos, set-up assistants, guides with remarkable visual representations, etc. are an exceptional support system in this ecommerce development platform.
– This makes the online store integration with eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping, etc. smoother and easier.
So these were some of the best ecommerce development platforms that will successfully compete in the business market in 2017.