Action, Reaction, or Stretch
Now is the time for all the good businessmen and women to "socialize" in a new and revolutionary way … action against reaction.
Stop listening to the news. Stop falling into gloom and ruin. Stop putting on your "worried face".
Instead, look for new opportunities. How can you lead a revolution in expansion in your business niche, which helps to put our country on a solid financial footing?
First, you can do the following:
- Lead with your heart, Find ways to volunteer your services in your community programs. What skills do you have that could be useful? For example, if you're a webmaster, this may be a good time to help community service programs create websites to announce program requirements and how to fill them. Ask your friends and neighbors. Help others find ways to contribute … and remember …everything helps.
- Confess to optimism, Yes, the world economy looks pretty shaky right now. The US economy is not bright. Getting into the mentality of "falling heaven" would be easy and has certainly captured the pessimists. But that's not you, right? Now is the time to know that you can make a difference and the more people believe in it, the greater the potential for creating a recovery program.
- Smile more, not less, When we are worried, we tend to smile less. What about you? If there's a gift anyone can give that's really free, it's your smile. People can be encouraged and encouraged with a smile … people who are your customers and prospects.
- Handle from the faith, If the economy is to improve, then because the strong of the heart knew that and acted accordingly. When you think about something and really believe that it can happen, it builds on itself. Be a collaborator and an instigator for good things to happen.
- Use your social networks to spread good news, Hey, it does not necessarily have to be an announcement that you have the immediate answer to the global crisis … though, if you do, please share it. If you have found a bargain in your grocery store, or if you know someone who has additional gardening products that he would like to share, or if someone in your company had a surprisingly good sales month … whatever good news you have, now is the time to scream it.
Revolutionize your thinking. Handle, do not react. That way, you become part of the solution rather than increasing the problem. There is much evidence that small businesses have made a major contribution to the recovery of the economy. Now is not the time to put one's head under the barrel, but the time to turn the light into the darkest corners of the economy.
We may falter, but we do not need to fall. Start your own herd and take them to the greener pastures, which are really just on the other side of the fence instead of following the herd mentality and slaughtering them financially. So let's open the gate.
When everyone comes to the same conclusion … this is nothing more than a brief failure of reason … everyone will relax and the business will return to normal. Those of you who follow the philosophy in this post can now relax because you know it's already there.