- ESPN NFL Insider
- Joined ESPN in 2009
- Damaged-down president of the Professional Soccer Writers of The US and the creator of four books
Antonio Brown’s battles will shift from social media to the supreme range.
Brown is mainly probably the most basic participant in NFL historical past poised to file 9 grievances and appeals at some stage of the the identical time-body, league sources immediate ESPN.
Brown’s 9 appeals and grievances will most seemingly be a good struggle to try and recoup as mighty of the $61-plus million that he believes is owed to him.
The grievances and appeals contain the next concerns and sums of cash:
• Lovely appeals with the Oakland Raiders: $215,000
• Wage ensures with Oakland: $29 million
• Signing bonus with Raiders: $1 million
• Oakland’s unpaid Week 1 wage: $860,000
• New England Patriots’ wage assure: $1 million
• Patriots signing bonus: $9 million
• Patriots’ unpaid Week three wage: $64,000
• Patriots’ probability Twelve months in 2020: $20 million
As if that wasn’t ample, if the NFL disciplines Brown and suspends him — which is effectively inside the realm of probability — Brown might additionally allure that as effectively, which might perform him mainly probably the most basic participant in NFL historical past to beget 9 diversified appeals generated from one season.
Brown once more made headlines alongside along with his social media subject Saturday when he traded jabs with Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield on Twitter. He moreover took images at Patriots proprietor Robert Kraft and former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Ben Roethlisberger as part of a Twitter tirade last Sunday morning.
Brown, who has been accused of sexual assault and sexual misconduct by two diversified ladies of us, grew to become launched by the Patriots last week, making him an unrestricted free agent, eligible to model with any group. The NFL is conducting an investigation into the allegations.